Delicious culinary delights in a cozy atmosphere
In addition to the beneficial pamper treatments and spare time activities at the 3 star Hotel Salzburger Hof, the culinary delights guarantee an unforgettable relaxing holiday in Dienten am Hochkönig.
The host himself spoils you with regionally grown delicacies, international dishes as well as tempting desserts and cake specialities. Therefore, he always succeeds in combining innovative ingredients with tried and tested recipes and thus creating unique culinary experiences. Enjoy a variety of culinary treats of the highest quality during your stay and savour the dining experience in our charming restaurant or rustic parlour.
Bacher All Inclusives: “Holiday savings at grips!”
- Welcome drink
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with regionally grown products incl. drip coffee, coffee delicacies, tea (tea corner with Samovar & huge tea assortment), cacao (8.00 am to 10.00 am)
- Kids’ breakfast buffet in the holiday period
- In summer: lunch (from 12.00 to 1.30 pm) or lunch snack from the breakfast buffet
- In winter: afternoon snack (from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm) or lunch snack from the breakfast buffet
- Cake range incl. drip coffee, coffee delicacies, tea, cacao (1.30 pm to 4.00 pm)
- Ice cream corner (12.00 am to 4.00 pm)
- 4-course-evening menu, consisting of 3 main courses, which are free to choose (thereof one vegetarian course) including salad buffet & 4-course-children’s menu or buffet evening (6.00 pm to 8.00 pm)
- Soft drinks & alcoholic drinks incl. a small range of high quality wines (bottled wines) (8.00 am to 9.00 pm). Not included: Pils, wheat beer, sparkling wines, prosecco, champagne, long drinks, hard liquors, spirits & exclusive bottled wines.
- Champagne breakfast on Sunday
- Every Sunday: Gala menu
- Weekly theme evenings/buffets: traditionally Austrian, Italian,…
- Several times a week: dessert buffet
- Barbecue evening (depends on the weather)
All Bacher inclusives are valid from your day of arrival at 2.00 pm until your day of departure at 10.00 am.